SW Development Engineer(s) – Full Stack
Design and implement software of various tiers of software stack, working with multiple languages (C/C++, scripting languages, Web). Establish detailed software architecture, feature design and timeline from high-level system design document, followed by hands-on implementation on reference prototype to enable concept and pre-commercial demonstration. Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, and verification of major system features. Expect active participation in the code and design review to help enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system as a team. Integrate and validate new wireless technology concepts. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance. Interface with system design and test team.
- MS in computer science or computer engineering.
- 2-10 years’ experience in the following:
- C/C++, Modern C++
- Scripting language (Bash, Python, Lua)
- Embedded systems design with multitasking RTOS
- Linux platform development.
- Strong knowledge in the following:
- OOD/OOP concepts
- OS concepts
- Git and SCM concepts(SW Configuration Mgmt)
- Networking concepts, protocol and networking tools (Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Design Patterns, data structures and computer software algorithms
- UML diagrams
- CMake, GNU Make
- LTE and 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) specifications.
XCOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please contact us at [email protected]